I got a big pimple. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hi, This is the first time i got a big pimple and i started pinching it and the pimples spread over just like anything on my left cheek and the result is full of black marks which are just like chicken pox black marks. Could you please look into the below picture once and let me know the solution so that it will a great help for me. Thanks in advance, Sravanthi

It appears that 'pinching' the spot alongside shaving over the area has resulted in spread to other follicles / folliculitis. 

Recommend avoiding touching or pinching / avoid shaving over the area when active - then further treatment using gentle skin wash / exfoliation. 

If persisting consider seeing a skin specialist. 

Break out question

This should be treated with OTC soaps and benzyl peroxide. If there is persistent problems, see a dermatologist. Poor treatment can lead to scarring and hyperpigmentation.

Steven F. Weiner, MD