Serious acne scarring align my cheeks and nose area, plus I also lost facial volume due to it? I am 21 years old (Photo)

Doctor Answers 2

Acne scarring with volume loss

I think you need to add volume and Bellafill would be my choice. It can also be used in the acne scars. Further improvement with the scars can be obtained with Infini. Expect improvements and not resolution of your scarring.

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 40 reviews

Skin Rejuvenation

You will need to consider skin rejuvenation with a fractional laser such as the Fraxel device.  The loss of volume may just be aging, or may represent rolling acne scars, it  can be corrected with filler.  

Christopher Khorsandi, MD
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 237 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.