Serious acne scarring align my cheeks and nose area, plus I also lost facial volume due to it? I am 21 years old (Photo)

Acne scarring with volume loss

I think you need to add volume and Bellafill would be my choice. It can also be used in the acne scars. Further improvement with the scars can be obtained with Infini. Expect improvements and not resolution of your scarring.

Skin Rejuvenation

You will need to consider skin rejuvenation with a fractional laser such as the Fraxel device.  The loss of volume may just be aging, or may represent rolling acne scars, it  can be corrected with filler.