How can I stop my irregular breakouts?

I have very acne prone skin, I will have good skin for a few days and then all of the sudden I will wake up with a few huge cysty pimples. I have a facial cleanser, I use benzoyl peroxide, and I use retention gel for my scars but I still breakout a lot. Please help

Acne breakouts and Aerolase

Thank you for your question. There could be a number of reasons that may be causing your sudden acne breakouts. It may be due to something you are eating, possibly the products you are using or even medication you may be taking. If you schedule an appointment with a dermatologist they can look further into it and even help customize a skin care routine and product type for your skin. There is also a new laser therapy alternative which is the first to treat acne breakouts. It is called the LightPod Neo Aerolase Laser. Aerolase is a laser technology that is FDA approved for acne treatment. Many patients have seen results immediately after one treatment and further improvement with continuing treatment. It reduces the severity of current and future breakouts. The laser penetrates deeply into the skin where heat is generated around the sebaceous glands. The heat damages or destroys the bacteria that have caused your breakouts. It also helps reduce the inflammation. If you are interested please schedule an in-person consultation with a qualified dermatologist.

Acne and Oiliness -- Clear + Brilliant, Peels, Microneedling, Skin Care

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience.  A combination of lasers, peels, skin care will help with this.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne and Breakouts

Acne can be controlled either through antibiotics, retinoids, Accutane, or birth control pills.  The best treatment depends on the cause.  Please consult a dermatologist for a consultation to discover the cause for your acne and the best treatment.  Best, Dr. Green