I had breast augmentation Dec 1993 right one going hard?

Had breasts enlarged Dec 1993 right one going hard and out of shape had them done on national health what should I do

Hardening breast

Your implants are very old and you might think about changing them out for the new silicone implants.  At that time your PS can also address the hardening of your breast due to capsular contracture.

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Hardened breast

You may have a capsular contracture.  Visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for an evaluation.  Bring any paperwork that you have available on your implants.  If possible, visit with the surgeon who placed your implants.

Camille Cash, MD

Capsular contracture

Thanks for reaching out.  It sounds like you are experiencing capsular contracture.  That is when the scar tissue around the implant hardens and can become deformed and even painful.  It can be precipitated by an implant rupture.  It is typically treated with removal of the implants and the scar tissue and replacing them with new implants.  It is best to be seen by a board certified plastic surgeon to get an accurate diagnosis and plan.
I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon

Hardness of right breast after BA

Thank you for your question. Even though it is a rare occurrence, you may have developed a capsular contracture. I would recommend you see your surgeon or seek another board certified plastic surgeon to perform a physical examination and possibly an ultrasound of the breast. You may need a revision to take the old implants out and place new ones in.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

You should return to your surgeon or consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

20 Years Post BA

I recommend that you book an in-person consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon. They will examine you and discuss options. They may order imaging of the breasts to be done and recommend replacement/revision surgery.
All the best

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Breast implants for more than 15 years.

Hello, it looks you have an capsular contracture, you need to look for a board certified Plastic Surgeon an get an evaluation, becasuse you need to take out the contractured capsule and change your implants. have a nice day!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

It sounds like you are having capsular contracture.  Although it is rare, this can happen years after the surgery.  See a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Had breast augmentation 12/93; right one going hard?

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your implant hardening.  I would recommend first seeing your plastic surgeon for an in-person evaluation and diagnosis of capsular contracture.  Once diagnosed the appropriate steps at correction can be discussed - capsulectomy and implant exchange.  Best wishes.