Do I have tubular/constricted breasts? What is wrong with my breasts?

I've always thought my breasts looked odd compared to my friends/my moms/women in my life. My nipples are low on my breasts and my breasts are low on my chest. They seem to point out some too. I am a very late bloomer so I was wondering if they are still growing/filling out or if there is something wrong with them. They seem so droopy for me being so young. They're slightly better when my nipples are hard. I am embarrassed for anyone to ever see them. Please help,thank you

What is wrong with my breasts?

Thank you for your question.  Although your breasts don't appear to be tubular, your areolas do appear "puffy."  For a situation like this, breast implants with a lift (mastopexy) would be a good option.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Thank you for the question and pictures. Although I understand your concerns, I do not think that there is anything "wrong" with your breasts.  I also do not think that your photographs demonstrate most of the features constricted with tuberous/constricted breasts.  The only feature present, possibly consistent with mild constriction, is the presence of  somewhat wide and "puffy" areola?  Regardless of the semantics, you may be a candidate for breast surgery (given your concerns) at some point.

Generally, some of the characteristics seen with tuberous breasts include a very narrow base, short distance from areola to inframammary fold, tight (constricted) lower pole of the breasts, relatively wide space between the breasts, "puffy" areola and some degree of ptosis (drooping).

Again, given that your breasts' appearance is of concern to you, you may benefit from in-person  consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss your concerns, goals, and options. It will be important to learn about the pros/cons/risk/complications associated with all options discussed and time any planned surgical procedure according to your life circumstances.
 You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. You'll find a separate page, on the same website, dedicated to patients with constricted/tuberous breasts. Best wishes.