Gurgling sound and sensation on left breast. Is this normal 2 weeks after BA?

I had a BA 2 weeks ago. Recently I started feeling a sensation around where my implant is located. Initially it started as a gurgling sound and now I feel something as it gurgles. It's not painful, it just feels odd. I'm not lifting anything nor am I raising arms above head. However, when I bend over is why it occurs. Implants were 275 and under muscle. It's only on one side. Will see my PS in a few days but any insight in advance would help. Thanks so much!

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your question with us. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 
Kind regards

Gurgling sound after BA

Thank you for your question.This “gurgling” noise is common after a breast augmentation and shouldn’t be anything to worry about. A gurgling/sloshing sound or sensation isn’t the actual implant fluid which some patients fear, but rather air that is trapped in the implant pocket and fluid that may have naturally accumulated. This is perfectly normal and will resolve within 2-4 weeks. If it persists, I would schedule an appointment with your surgeon to perform a physical evaluation. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Post Op Gurgling

Thank you for your question. It is not uncommon for a bubbly, gurgling sensation or even squeaking to be reported post op as there is a little fluid present and inflammation of the breast pocket. You can expect this to slowly resolve over the next few weeks. Let your Plastic Surgeon know if you have ongoing concerns.
All the best

Noises after an augmentation

early post-op is it is fairly common for patients to feel and even hear fluid or gurgling noises. Often this improves with time. If concerned, see your surgeon.

Noises are common

It is IMPOSSIBLE to tell with just a photo and without an exam so none of us can really tell you for sure without an exam.  You are seeing your doc in a few days so best to ask him/her.  That being said noises such this are very common in the early postoperative period.  

Gurgling sounds after Breast Augmentation

Basically, the sounds and sensations you are experiencing following surgery is from some fluid in the pocket around the implant.  This fluid usually resolves in the first few weeks, however, this may take longer for some. I usually recommend my patients to continue a well supportive bra and to limit activity for 4 weeks after surgery.

Samuel Shatkin, Jr., MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon