Nipple surgery has gone wrong! (Photo)

I did BA and nipple reduction a week ago. I think my nipple surgery has gone terribly wrong. I think too much tissue has been removed. Im in severe disstress over it. What are my options?

Nipple Reduction Concerns

I recommend that you see your Plastic Surgeon in person to have your concerns addressed. It would be difficult to know if swelling or the quality of photograph is distorting their appearance and in-person examination is always best.Take care

Nipple issue?

It might be too early to tell because of swelling. When I  reduce the areola, I also review with patient the height that will be left before surgery so that we can come to an agreement. Best of luck.