Non surgical ways to lift my upper eyelid? (photos)

I'm 35 years old and always had droopy eyes . Since my 30ths it is getting worst. Any treatments that will not require surgery ?

Non-surgical upper eyelid lift

You have some downward settling of the brows and likely some mildly redundant upper eyelid skin.  Neuromodulator injections may provide some temporary lifting of the brows - if it helps re-treatment is typically necessary every 3 to 4 months.  Ultherapy, a non-invasive procedure that uses high intensity, high frequency sound energy to elicit tissue tightening, may provide subtle permanent lifting of the brows.  Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing can tighten the upper eyelid skin so that more of the eyelid is visible.  When you are ready surgery (eg endoscopic brow lift, upper eyelid lift) will be far more effective. 

Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical ways to lift my upper eyelid

Aggressive Botox or Dysport to the crows feet area will lift the out part of your eyebrow, but not the medial part close to your nose.

Julio Garcia, MD

Non Surgical Brow Lift

Botox can often be used to raise the lateral brow, providing a nice, subtle lift.  The procedure is very quick and results last about 3 months.  Often, our patients will also use Ultherapy to lift the brow.   Ulthera is a non-invasive procedure FDA cleared to lift the skin.  The procedure can be performed on the forehead, above the brow, and provides a longer lasting lift.  The results typically take about 6 months to appear but last two years.  In a young, healthy patient, Ulthera is especially effective.  I would consult with an experienced provider who can do an in-person evaluation and further discuss your concerns.  You should certainly have several non-surgical options available to help meet your needs!

Kent V. Hasen, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon

Eyes

It really is your brow that is a bit low, not the eyelid. It appears that you may have a pleasing result simply by having Botox/Dysport/Xeomin injected out in the area of the crow's feet. This reduces the downward pull of the muscle that surrounds the eye and thus allows the frontalis muscle to lift the outer eyebrow unopposed, This typically last around four months. A surgical brow lift is a longer lasting option but you specifically wanted to know about reasonable non-surgical options.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Minimally invasive eyelid/brow lift

1. Botox can be used to relax the muscles that pull down the eyebrow, and this can give 1-2 millimeters of lift. The recommended amounts are 20 units between the eyebrows (called the glabella) and 24 units around the crow's feet every 3-4 months. This will also keep wrinkles at bay and could cost anywhere between $800 and $2500 a year depending on how much you need and how frequently you need it since everyone is different. 
  2. Ultherapy is ultrasound based tissue tightening that can be performed to the forehead to lift the eyebrows. This makes the upper eyelids less heavy and droopy. Treatment takes about an hour and has no real down time other than mild swelling. Treatment is around the same price as yearly Botox (different offices price differently), and results could last up to a few years.
  3. Filler can be placed in the temples, forehead, or above the brows for a lifting effect in women for whom hollowing is part of the reason for drooping brows. Generally, filler will need to be done once or twice yearly, and costs vary from $600-$3000 depending on the type and amount used.
  4. Novo thread is a temporary thread lift that lasts about the same time period as filler. Absorbable threads are injected under the skin to secure tissues in a lifted position.  
The option(s) that are best for you depend on your anatomy, budget, and comfort level with the procedures above. I suggest you meet with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to explore your options. 

Dana Goldberg, MD
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical treatments for this include the Microdroplet Lift with botulinum toxin or fillers.

Yes it is possible to get help without surgery for this issue.  The key is finding a cosmetic surgeon who offers precisely this service.  Do not go to someone who only wants to cut you and expect them to recommend a non-surgical option.  They are going to try to convince you to have surgery.  

Surgical blepharoplasty to lift the upper eyelid

It is possible to try Botox to raise the lateral eyebrow.   A surgical blepharoplasty is required to remove the excess  skin that is touching the eyelashes.  The incision is located directly in the upper eyelid crease and the extra skin is removed to rejuvenate the eyelid.  For many examples, please see the link and the video below

The Botox browlift

I echo the answers of those respondents below. The least invasive and safest approach to a lateral brow repositioning is the "Botox browlift". While the result is typically not as dramatic or definitive as a surgical browlift, the results can be a nice non-surgical alternative in younger patients. Do your homework and find a reputable injector. All of the injections at my practice are performed by double Board-certified Facial Plastic Surgeons.
Best wishes!  Harry V. Wright MD, Sarasota, Florida

Harry V. Wright, MD
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Brow Lifting

There is a tug of war exerted on the Brow between gravity and muscles which pulls down on it and between a muscle which lifts the brows.  A Plastic surgeon who knows facial anatomy can weaken the depressor muscles of the brow making it easier for the lifting muscle to lift a sagging bra. This can be done with injections of Xeomin or Botox. It is a quick and relatively painless procedure and the effect lasts about 4 months or longer. 
Dr. Peter. A. Aldea
Memphis, TN

Botox to lateral temple to effect a Botox forehead lift. Otherwise minimal surgical Nova Lift - threads to forehead.