What treatment do you suggest for acne scars and pores on my face?

hi my name is navjot from hamilton.. i have acne scars and pores on my face.i am worried about my face because i have marrage in september so plz tell me are u doing treatment for my face and what is the cost of this

Doctor Answers 1

Acne Scars and Pores on Face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Although you will need a detailed consultation from a dermatologist, I would recommend starting with chemical peels which can smoothen and decrease the pore size on your face. A combination of chemical peels and Fraxel laser treatments would address all the problems you mentioned. Consult a dermatologist who has experience with lasers and chemical peels.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 22 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.