What treatment I should take? I have acne holes and many blackheads in my nose

Combination Treatment for Acne Scars - Subcision+Bellafill+RF Microneedling

A SilkPeel treatment or extraction would be good options to remove blackheads. As for acne scarring, it would depend on the depth and type of scar, but a combination treatment of subcision with RF Microneedling and Bellafill can provide improvement. You should see a licensed cosmetic dermatologist to discuss the best treatment options for you. 

Treatment for acne scars and blackheads

These are treated differently. Acne scars are treated with lasers, Infini, subcision, and TCA cross. Blackheads are treated with facials, hydrafacials, chemcial peels, and extractions. Topical therapy such as Retin A is helpful. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD