Can any doctor lead me in the right direction as to what treatment would work best for my skin type?

Hello, I want to know what would be the best treatment for this burn scar I have. I got it when I was 18 months old and I am 24 now. The burn scars are located on my arm and on my chest above my breast. I know that this scar is pretty old, so I want to know is there any doctor out there that can lead me in the right direction so I can get the correct treatment I need for this type of burn scar. I will upload a photo in that way I can get some definite answers...hopefully. Thanks!

Scar on Body -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing

Often these types of scars are permanent but sometimes peels, lasers, and microneedling/PRP help improvement.  It will require long term treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.