Can any doctor lead me in the right direction as to what treatment would work best for my skin type?

Hello, I want to know what would be the best treatment for this burn scar I have. I got it when I was 18 months old and I am 24 now. The burn scars are located on my arm and on my chest above my breast. I know that this scar is pretty old, so I want to know is there any doctor out there that can lead me in the right direction so I can get the correct treatment I need for this type of burn scar. I will upload a photo in that way I can get some definite answers...hopefully. Thanks!

Doctor Answers 1

Scar on Body -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing

Often these types of scars are permanent but sometimes peels, lasers, and microneedling/PRP help improvement.  It will require long term treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.