How to light skin from acne or pimple scars? (Photo)

What products works best to get rid of dark spot from a pimple? This is in my leg and is been there for about two years now and I would like to get rid of this anesthetic issue.

Diagnosis before treating acne scars

A diagnosis will be helpful. I suggest you see a general dermatologist. This maybe a dermatofibroma, acne scar (hypertrophic) or a lesion of some kind. Once a diagnosis is given, then treatments can be targeted. Video shows more on what can be done for acne scars. Dr Davin Lim. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Red spot on leg and V-Beam

It is important to have this lesion evaluated by a board certified dermatologist to assess its nature.  If it is a scar it can be treated with the V-Beam laser to remove it.  Best, Dr. Green

Red spot on leg

If this is not a cancer (get checked by Dermatologist), it can be improved with lasers. I would use an Excel V laser if there were red and maybe add a resurfacing laser. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Red Spot Resolution--Acne scar treatment with lasers, microneedling/prp, fillers

This scar can be improved with a combination treatment of lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a scarring expert.. Best, Dr. Emer