Is there any treatment or solution for a scarred tongue? (Photo)

When I was little, I was childish enough to think that it would be fine to brush your tongue even using a toothbrush. I remember brushing my tongue very hard to get rid off the white plague on my tongue. But now I found my tongue is scarred (I am 23 yrs old). As can be seen from the picture, there are lines of scars on my tongue. And whenever I eat food that is sour, my tongue feel pain for a long period (around half a day). Is there any method to heal the scars in tongue?

Indentations or scars on the tongue

These indentations may represent creases from the muscle movements in your tongue. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles