Are there any new successful ways to drastically improve cellulite on the front of your thighs?

Cellulaze to improve cellulite

Thanks for your question. There are many ways to improve cellulite, but there is no cure. You may want to look into cellulaze. It is a minimally invasive procedure that treats cellulite from under the skin rather than over the dermis like typical treatments. Cellulaze is a quick healing process with long-lasting results with a single treatment. Unlike existing cellulite laser treatments that utilize radio frequency or laser energy on the outside of the skin, Cellulaze fights cellulite from under the skin to smooth the connective tissue between fat cells that cause cellulite. Hope this helps. Best, Dr. Katz

Cellulaze should help you

Cellulaze is a long term solution for cellulite. remember you will continue to improve for 6 months at least after just one treatment. About 80% of patients will improve. It takes time to start to see the improvement. you can return to work the next day. you may get some bruising but they  will go away in 2-3 weeks. you can resume exercising in 5 days. it cannot make it completely go away but it is the best available treatment for cellulite

david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment

It is more difficult to give a complete answer without seeing pictures of what your thighs look like. We've had good experience in using Cellfina to treat the true dimples of cellulite. Two years after treatment, over 90% of patients are still satisfied with their results.

Cellulite Dimples Can Respond CanTo Subcision: & Waviness To Skin Boosters

Without photos, it is difficult to comment in any more than just general terms. However, cellulite dimples (the cottage cheese, peau d'orange type of prominent dimpling) has been successfully treated with subcision, with or without the addition of a robust filler, such as Voluma XC (my choice in my Upper East Side Manhattan office) and Emervel Volume (my go-to product in my Israel satellite facility, where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved volumizing fillers are available). The addition of the volumizer provides immediate improvement, and also, by means of its biostimulatory properties, further stimulate new, native collagen and elastic fiber synthesis (neocollagenesis, neoelastogenesis). I have not really been impressed with any real advantage to the Cellfina device for performing the subcisions over the less expensive conventional approach. For the finer, wavy type of cellulite, I have found the use of fillers injected by fanning or in a "skin booster" fashion to be quite helpful. In NY, I use Belotero and Restylane Silk; in Israel, I opt for Restylane Skin Boosters. Be sure to consult with a board certified, aesthetic core physician before proceeding and make sure to ask to see his/her before and after photos. Best of luck.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Cellfina For Cellulite

Without pictures, it's difficult to give you the best answer. Cellfina is the latest treatment for cellulite on the back of thighs. However, cellulite usually requires a combination approach.  VASER Hi def lipo along with VANQUISH combined with exilis or venus legacy can help. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.

It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.

Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.

It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser. 

If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.

Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years. 

Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure. 

It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or

Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals. 

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz 

Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon