Any suggestions for Acne scar removal?

I have a acne scar skin(pits) I was going microdermabrasion treatment for 3 sessions as suggested by dermatologist but not cleared fully on my cheeks still the pits on my cheeks.slightly disappeared.but not changes to find my face others.doctor suggested me to do injection treatment.can I go for thT treatment?will it usefull in one session?plz advice me .I am very stressed about my face after that treatment was unvein.

Targeted approach to acne scars gives the best results.

Acne scar revision is a specialised field. For the best results, one should target the acne scar type with ideal treatments. For example deep ice pick scars, and narrow box car scars can be treated with TCA CROSS peels, mixed scars, rolling, and atrophic scars treated with fractional devices such as Fraxel, fractional lasers, and INFINI radiofrequency. Atrophic scars (depressions) can be treated with either fat grafts, or with HA dermal fillers. Tethered and anchored scars are best treated with surgery.

The majority of patients will have a collection of different scar types, and hence a tailored treatment METHOD will be best. Careful examination, especially under angled lighting with scar mapping will give you an understanding of what are the best options for your scars.

Dr Davin Lim
Laser, surgical & aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Dr Davin Lim
Laser, surgical and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scar Treatment NYC

Microdermabrasion is very nice for superficial texture of the skin but does not usually work well for deeper scars.  Deeper scars will best be treated with eMatrix or Fraxel.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne skin scar pits and treatment with microdermabrasion

In my Experience microdermabrasion makes little difference to the appearance of scars. What we usually do is CO2 laser resurfacing and chemical peels to improve the scars. Sometimes we will do a 6-8 step process called the acne scar vitalizer treatment which treats the acne scars in multiple layers. It just depends on whether you're a candidate for this procedure or not. 

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

CO2 Laser or BellaFill for Facial Acne Scarring

I am sorry to hear about your concerns, but rest-assured that there are other treatments and modalities available to you that can help!  I have had tremendous success and very high patient satisfaction rates with CO2 laser on patients with acne scarring.  The procedure is one of the most aggressive laser treatments available and while it does cause patients to have roughly 5-7 days of downtime (red and inflamed skin), it has successfully eliminated patients' acne scarring (and often requires only 1-2 treatments).  There are also cosmetic dermal fillers, such as BellaFill, that you might be interested in exploring, which can help to correct moderate to severe, atrophic facial acne scars.  I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is well experienced with acne treatments for an in-person evaluation.  I hope you find this helpful!