Facial scar, wanting opinions on best treatment to minimize look of scar (Photo)

This scar was received 4 months ago. I had stitches after a dune buggy incident it healed nicely but you can see one side is slightly raised over the other so the scar is more evident. Need suggestions on treatmemts please

Forehead scar improvement.

Unfortunately, your forehead scar is not oriented into natural skin lines - it is for this reason that it is more noticeable. The good new is: scars will naturally see improvement for up to 2 full years by natural "remodeling" that your skin will undergo on its own. Depending on your desire, however, I might recommend some light, targeted fractional CO2 laser every month or so for 2-3 months - as that will almost certainly provoke improvement and it is quite simple, inexpensive and reliable.  Radio-frequency micro needling might also be a treatment I would recommend - as it would very likely improve the scar some and also provide generalized skin health benefits to the entire face. 

Forehead scar treatment

I would use a combination of subcision, fillers, fractional laser, and RF treatment to help reduce the forehead scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Scar on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

Facial scarring can improved with subcision, fillers, medical tattooing and laser treatment (Fraxel) or surgical removal. I suggest you speak to an expert. Best, Dr. Emer