What are the phases of a cystic acne scar? I am not sure if my scars are fully healed.

I had huge cysts under my cheeks which are now gone. They've left indents and this skin get red sometimes, but not all the time. I am not sure if they are still in the healing process or they are done? I notice that by the end of the day, they look redder. Perhaps it's been a couple months since the cysts completely went away. I have another cyst on my other cheap. Is there anything I should do directly after the active acne goes away to minimize scarring? PLEASE HELP! :(

PDL and Limelight IPL

I would suggest PDL, Limelight IPL, and application of a light retinoid cream to reduce the inflammatory cysts. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles