Why won't my scar heal properly after chemo? I've had the tissue removed once already and still the same. (Photo)

I had a port inserted for chemo and the scar healed great. When it was removed, the scar was inflamed and painful. I have the tissue removed but it healed the same way. I've never had keloids in the past. I have had a few injections of 5FU and it seemed to help a bit but now it seems to be getting bigger. I am due to have it removed again in a few months. Is there anything I can do to ensure this doesn't keep happening?

Intralesional injections and laser therapy for a hypertrophic scars

Conservative therapy with massage, Plato's Scar Serum, intralesional injections, and laser therapy can help smooth out your scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles