What is the best laser for African American woman to remove very old stretch marks on stomach from pregnancy?

I will also like to know if there is a good tropical treatment prior that I can use? I a Derma Roller good to use along with a tropical ointment like Bio Oil?

Dark skin with stretch marks

It is hard to give you exact recommendations. However, stretch marks are difficult to improve. Hyperpigmentation can be improved using prescription strength hydroquinone. No OTC medications or treatments are going to be very effective. Sometimes laser, Infini, microneedling with PRP is effective.