What is the best way to remove severe dark spots from bikini, thigh & buttocks area? (photos)

I have been shaving for the past 10 years & here are my results due to ingrown hairs and razor bumps. For the past month, I have been getting the Brazilian wax and exfoliating to stop ingrown hairs in bikini area. Bumps taking a while, but ingrown hair have definitely decreased. I was referred to try a chemical pill and bleaching cream but I am just trying to find the most effective solution to remove all of these dark scars. Is it even POSSIBLE?

Dark Spots On Bikini

This requires hair removal to remove the hairs and then peels and other lasers like aerolase to help improve the pigmentation.  Best, Dr. Emer.