How to solve my face - big problem please help.

i,am from bangladesh . i have big problem in my face after acne now my face is very down .and more people affried see my face please Help me any one

Doctor Answers 1

Acne scar problem

I don't understand the question completely but I'm guessing it is a problem with acne scars. This can be improved with either lasers, Infini, subcision, and/or Bellafill. Please see the link.

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.