Any suggestions for Stretch marks?

Am concern about the stretch marks on my upper arm and I would like to know other than laser surgery what can I use to help me remove the marks.

Laser treatment of stretch marks

In our office, laser therapy continues to be the most effective treatment option for stretch marks for all skin types and colors. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Stretch Marks

Thank you for your question in regards to stretch marks. A series of micro-needling treatments with a growth factor topical can help the appearance of your stretch marks. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS