When will I begin to notice my skin clearing on Differin? It is currently red and dry and flaky and becoming very irritated.

Differin treatment

Thank you for your question. From what you describe, it sounds like you are experiencing irritation from the Differin. In my experience, some patients cannot tolerate using Differin nightly and need to decrease the frequency to prevent irritation, dryness, and redness. I recommend stopping the medication to allow your skin to calm down and to follow up with your prescribing physician regarding your skin and treatment. Take care and good luck.