How can I remove a burn on my face by using apple cider vinegar? (photo)

Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM for a vinegar scar on the face in Los Angeles

We actually treat many of these scars. I would begin with application of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM creams to help reduce the pigmentation and scarring. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Peels, Skin Care

Apple cider vinegar won't do much to improve the appearance of this scar. Fractional lasers can give you improvement with a series of treatments, along with microneedling/PRP and proper skin care to improve complexion and prevent hyperpigmentation.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist who is a specialist in skin care, lasers, and scars.  Best, Dr. Emer.