I have acne scars on my face; could I do acne laser? Can I have financial support for this reason? (Photos)

Laser Resurfacing for Acne Scars

Hi Ayagolan. You are an excellent candidate for fractional laser resurfacing.  You would likely need 3 procedures spaced out over a period of months.  The goal is improvement and softening of the acne scars.  

To see examples of other patients like you that have had laser resurfacing in Orange County, check the link below for before and after photos.  

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

This requires a series of treatments in combination to get the best results.  Please see an expert for an evaluation and options.  Dr. Emer.

Acne Scars

Acne scars are treated with a combination of injections such as Bellafill and chemical peels or lasers.  I prefer the eMatrix for your skin type.  These are cosmetic procedures so please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green