Burn scars on lower face all the way to just above my chest (Photo)

I need laser procedures done to remove the redness and make the scars flatten. I'm looking for a doctor who does charity work for burn survivors.

Doctor Answers 1

Laser treatments for burn scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Start with a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase creams followed by pulsed dye laser and fractional lasers. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.