How can i fill in a scar on my eyebrow with hair ive had since i was a kid?

I fell when i was a kid and the hair on my eyebrow scar never grew back. What should i do?

Doctor Answers 2

FUE to the eyebrows in Los Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Start by massaging Plato's Scar Serum to soften the scar; followed by FUE to transplant hairs into the area. 
Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

Fillers such as Juvederm for depressed scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
If you have depressed scars, this can be filled. Alternatively excision of the area, or follicular unit hair transplantation. Really depends. Picture will be great.
All the bestDr Davin Lim Laser dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.