I have puffy dark circles under my eyes. I am a 44 year old male. What treatment would you recommend?

What is the treatment involved for fixing dark circles with puffy eyes. I have had this for about 12 years now What is the cost? Also, will the doctors available all be experienced?

Doctor Answers 1

Puffy eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hard to give a good answer without pictures.  From what you describe you would need a lower lid blepharoplasty with fat repositioning.  I prefer to almost always reposition fat so that the lower lid stays full but smooth.  You should see a couple of surgeons in consultation.  An oculoplastic surgeon has advanced training in eyelid surgery.  

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 31 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.