Is there any doctor who does charity surgery to repair my scars and hairline? (Photo)

Three rows (hairline) is cobblstoning and there is a big scar at back of my head. And i am out of money , what should I do?

Doctor Answers 1

Scalp scars can be treated

Apply Plato's Scar Serum. You may want to find a local surgeon in your area. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.