My mum has had this on her back for approx. 3-4 weeks and is not sure what it is/if it's serious? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Back Rash Unsure Of Cause

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Please see a dermatologist, the photos are not clear and if this has been on her skin for a significant amount of time there needs to be an assessment and intervention for improvement.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.