Eczema Under Eye and Dennie-Morgan Fold

I currently have eczema under my eye and now have a dennie morgan fold. I have had it about 2 months now. Will this go away? I feel so ugly. I don't want to get plastic surgery either. Please help I am becoming so depressed.

Doctor Answers 1

Eczema Under Eye Causing Skin Folds

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi Dridi,

You should see an experienced dermatologist for the treatment of your eczema.  Once the eczema resolves, your skin should return to normal.  Please don't be so hard on yourself.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 39 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.