Skin turned dark after applying mederma pm cream. Will it fade away? (photos)

Last week I had some waxing burn, after a week it gets better and I applied mederma pm overnight. Next day it ended up with very dark skin. Will it fade away?

Melarase PM and Plato's Dark Scar Corrector for dark scars

I would suggest twice daily application of Melarase PM and Plato's Dark Scar Corrector to help reduce the pigmentation in your scars.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

I recommend you start treatment with a hydroquinone based lightening cream as soon as possible to aid in correction of the discoloration. Most plastic surgeons offer it with a prescription. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to further guide you.