I have a black mark on my nose. How do I get rid it? (photo)

I had a blackhead on my nose and used a comedone extractor and a pin to remove it. It left a black mark the next which did not fade for a month. Then I decided enough was enough and uses a pin to tear apart the skin and now it seems to be gone but is still dark. Help please.

Acne/Complexion Treatment -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Skin Care

Silkpeel, chemical peels, skin care, microneedling/PRP and clear + brilliant will all help.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Scar/sore on nose

It is hard to say exactly how to correct this. Sometimes topicals such as Retin A and hydroquinone can help. It is possible it still needs further extractions. If it is just a scar, the Excel V laser can help this. See a skin specialist.

Steven F. Weiner, MD