Will gargling with peroxide mess up my restylane fillers?

No need to worry.

Good afternoon,

Gargling with peroxide will not affect your restylane fillers in any way. Have a great day.

Not at all

An easy one, not at all. The fillers remain compartmentalised so your mouth contents won't affect them

Adam Goodwin 

Restylane and Gargling

Hi, and thanks for your question. Nope. Your Restylane will be just fine. Go for it. I hope that helps.

Oral peroxide will not effect fillers

Fillers are unaffected by topical treatments, such as oral preparations of peroxide.  Gargle away without worry.

Kyle Coleman, MD
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Hi there, gargling will not mess up your Restylane filler at all. Enjoy it and Good luck. Dr. Downie

Jeanine B. Downie, MD
Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

Hello, and thanks for your question. This should not be a problem. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

NO

You can gargle all you want following a Restylane treatment.  That will not affect your Restylane fillers.  Direct pressure to the area of the filler couple possibly move it around, for example is you had your lips treated and you did a lot of lip puckering, but gargling is no problem.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Hydrogen peroxide and fillers

No, there is no relationship between gargling with peroxide and restylane filler.  Feel free to gargle

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Gargling with peroxide is ok to do after any filler is injected and will have no effect on the result.

Neil Sadick, MD

Gargling and #fillers

There is no problem with gargling peroxide (or anything for that matter) after having #Restylane or any dermal filler. In fact, there really isn't any downtime after fillers. After 24 hours it's fine to do even the most strenuous workouts. Good luck, Dr. M

Jared Mallalieu, DO
Annapolis General Surgeon