What is the average cost for Restylane under eye fillers in Montreal?

For someone living in Montreal, what is the average price of Restylane under eye fillers?

Restylane

Thank you for your inquiry. Restylane in Montreal typically starts at around $550 + tax. My advise would be to see a board certified plastic surgeon with experience injecting around the eyes. It is a very sensitive area which requires expert techniques. You are always welcome at my clinic, it would be my pleasure to treat you. Regards,

Restylane /Tear Troughs/ Liquid Face Lift/Hyaluronic Acids

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, expertise, anesthesia, and length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon