I need Immediate results with no bruising for cellulite treatment (like Cellulaze causes). Any suggestions?

Please help! Last minute invite to a vacation, but I'm needing cellulite treatment. Please tell me the best IMMEDIATE short-term results with no bruising! Long-term I will get Cellulaze. However, I can't get it now due to the bruising it causes. I need to know the best non invasive just for short-term immediate results. PLEASE help! Lasers? Ultrasound Cavitation?

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Seeking cellulite treatment

For long term improvement in cellulite, consider Cellfina. Patients more than three years after treatment have a satisfaction rate > 90 %. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and releases the fibrous bands responsible for cellulite creating smoother skin. The is some degree of soreness, swelling and bruising following treatment and results become apparent in the ensuing weeks.

Tere is nothing that corrects cellulite with a guarantee of no bruising. There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment in Los Angeles

I am an advocate for the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment, a procedure which I invented.  The benefits of this procedure are that the results are definitive and longlasting. Some bruising may occur. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cellulite Treatment

The best option would be to to do a noninvasive treatment like Velashape treatment or two if you can before, then do cellulaze and fat transfer after.  Good luck and have a great trip!  Dr. Emer.

You can get temporary improvement with non-surgical modalities like Velashape or Vasersmooth. This will not give you bruising, but they require a series of treatments for improvement. You are right, the Cellulaze laser is minimally invasive, but you can end up with bruising. Also, the results are not immediate, after the initial swelling goes away, it will take 4-6 months to see the final result. In my practice, I do the Cellulaze laser treatment under local tumescent anesthesia with minimal oral sedation. Have a great time on your vacation!