I need Immediate results with no bruising for cellulite treatment (like Cellulaze causes). Any suggestions?

Please help! Last minute invite to a vacation, but I'm needing cellulite treatment. Please tell me the best IMMEDIATE short-term results with no bruising! Long-term I will get Cellulaze. However, I can't get it now due to the bruising it causes. I need to know the best non invasive just for short-term immediate results. PLEASE help! Lasers? Ultrasound Cavitation?

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser. 
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years. 
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure. 
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals. 

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz 
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon
#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Seeking cellulite treatment

For long term improvement in cellulite, consider Cellfina. Patients more than three years after treatment have a satisfaction rate > 90 %. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and releases the fibrous bands responsible for cellulite creating smoother skin. The is some degree of soreness, swelling and bruising following treatment and results become apparent in the ensuing weeks.

Tere is nothing that corrects cellulite with a guarantee of no bruising. There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment in Los Angeles

I am an advocate for the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment, a procedure which I invented.  The benefits of this procedure are that the results are definitive and longlasting. Some bruising may occur. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 

Cellulite Treatment

The best option would be to to do a noninvasive treatment like Velashape treatment or two if you can before, then do cellulaze and fat transfer after.  Good luck and have a great trip!  Dr. Emer.

You can get temporary improvement with non-surgical modalities like Velashape or Vasersmooth. This will not give you bruising, but they require a series of treatments for improvement. You are right, the Cellulaze laser is minimally invasive, but you can end up with bruising. Also, the results are not immediate, after the initial swelling goes away, it will take 4-6 months to see the final result. In my practice, I do the Cellulaze laser treatment under local tumescent anesthesia with minimal oral sedation. Have a great time on your vacation!