When can I dance after FUE procedure?

I drank 4 glass beer and danced for almost 1-2 hour on 13th day of my hair transplant FUE procedure. it sweat a little around my forehead. will it be a problem?

Restrictions After FUE

There are restrictions after FUE in the first 7-10 days, but nothing after that.

You are free to enjoy your life now!

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

2 weeks after FUE

At two weeks you can do anything you want, full exercise, run  a marathon or do a full workout at the gym

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

When can I dance after FUE procedure?

GreetingsThank you for your question. Thank you for your question. Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated, To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

If you already drank beer and danced, it would be a moot point to ask when you can dance.

If you already drank beer and danced, it would be a moot point to ask when you can dance.  There is nothing wrong with dancing.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dancing after FUE

At 13 days you can pretty much dance all night and it shouldn't have any negative affect on your transplanted grafts. 10 days is usually the magic day where everything seems to settle and you can resume your regular activities. 

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

2 weeks post FUE

2 weeks post FUE you really have no restrictions.  The only time to be concerned is if you still have crusting where the grafts where placed as crusting and sweat can lead to bacteria.  However, at 2 weeks, just about every patient is able to do full workouts, play sports, etc.  Hope you enjoyed your night out! 

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon