Is there any way to hide donor area redness on short hair?

I ha a 3500 grafts FUE surgery, 15 days ago. Today I cut my donor area hair very short (0.5mm). So redness in the donor area skin are visible to much. Is there any cosmetic product that hides the redness during this period? Powder, Fondata etc? Thanks for sll.

There is no specific product that may hide your FUE scar after surgery. Please contact your doctor for possible options

There is no specific product that may hide your FUE scar after surgery.  Please contact your doctor for possible options specific to your situation / examination.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Redness in donor area at 15 days

This is unusual. You want to make sure that the redness does not reflect an infection to you might return to see your doctor and get yourself examined. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon