After 7 month fue can I still wait for the growth of transplanted hair?

after 7 month fue can i still wait for to grow of transplanted hair. will dense may increase or not after 7 month fue.thanks for giving best suggestion....

What to expect after 7 months

The final results of a hair transplant procedure will become more evident after 12 months. 7 months is far too early to judge the final results. Your hair will continue to grow and thicken during this period. Furthermore, it is recommended that you take Finasteride for maximum effectiveness. A positive regrowth rate along with a natural appearance is the most sought after result when evaluating the success of a hair transplant.

Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Growth Timeline

You should be seeing a majority of your transplanted hair growth by now. But you will still most likely see new hair growth continue for the next 4+ months. As the hairs do continue to grow as well you will hopefully see some good density. 

If you have any questions or concerns it never hurts to follow up with your hair transplant doctor. 

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

7 months after FUE

By the 8th month I tell my patients that they can expect 80% of the growth and 95% in 12 months

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

What to expect ?

Transplanted hairs start to visibly regrow between months 4-6. At month 6-9, a patient may expect to see growth for  80% of the transplants. Again, due to the random cycle of hair growth, not all grafts will start growing at the same time. Initially, the hair my be thinner and finer. It will gain length and density as it matures. Full growth from the transplants is usually achieved at 12 months. All the best

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon