How will I get rid of acne scars and whiteheads on my nose?

I'm in my teenage years. I always have whiteheads and blackheads covering my nose. Lately I got this acne, it popped and this is the result. Of course I want to look presentable and decent. I'm allergic to concealers. How will I get rid of it?

Acne scars treatment

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to evaluate your skin through photographs but it looks like you have post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (dark reddish brown spots) from your acne. Treatments available to help lighten the dark areas such as topical medications, chemical peels, or laser treatments. Moving forward, I highly recommend you avoid scratching, picking, or squeezing your acne to prevent further hyperpigmentation or scarring. The right modality for you depends on your skin type, expectations, patience, downtime, and cost. I recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to evaluate your skin, dark spots, and to discuss treatment options that best suit your skin. Take care and good luck.