Is there a treatment to improve my stretch marks on my knees and calves? (photos)

I have white stretch marks all over my body. However, i am very very conscious about the ones on my calves and knees. I know there is no way to get rid of them but is there any chance laser, or any treatment to made them less apparent ? Plus, my skin on my calves is kind of loose : any treament for that matter ? Thanks

Stretch Marks/Loose Skin/Calves/Knees-- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Vaser 4D HI DEFINITION liposculpture

A combination approach would be best. Stretch marks can be improved with a combination approach that does include lasers with microneedling/PRP, Sculptra and skin care. I suggest Vaser Hi Def with RF for the calves to give your legs contouring and skin tightening. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

​We Use the PicoSure FOCUS to Treat Stretch Marks

We use the PicoSure Laser with the FOCUS lens array everyday treating pigment (like freckles), fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks & other scars.  It is safe for all skin types.  We warn our patients that their skin may be come blotchy and pigment may appear darker for the next 3-5 days, although in rare cases it may last up to 2 weeks. 

The PicoFOCUS gently delivers bursts of energy deep in the dermis without causing harm to the overlaying skin.  The pulses work to break up pigment and stimulates new collagen and elastin production.  Your body’s own healing process sweeps away older, damaged tissue and ramps up skin turnover.  Some pigment will actually travel to the surface making it initially appear darker.  We normally recommend a series of 4 treatments; 1 every 4 weeks.  Do not be concerned if your pigment goes away and then comes back within days to weeks; pigment is usually multiple layers deep and clears layer by layer.

We recommend finding an experienced physician in your area.  Treatment prices vary by market.

Laura Riehm, MD
Fort Worth Physician