How much would a nose job and neck lift cost, and are there any combination options? (Photo)

I'm mostly happy with the way I look from the front, but dislike very much my profile. The two contributing factors are definitely my nose and the neck area beneath my chin - these qualities unfortunately run in the family. I'm 18 and possibly would have to pay for this myself, how much would this cost?

Rhinoplasty and neck lift combination

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, narrowing the bridge and reducing the bulbous tip.  Liposuction in the neck along with a platysma plasty can accomplish significantly increasing the jaw line.  For more information, many before and after examples of both procedures, and  our current price list for both procedures, please see the link and the video below

Nose and neck

First off, you should not do anything to your neck.Secondly you should find a plastic surgeon who can render a better looking nose than you morphed. And make sure this surgeon's work is up to par.Prices, inclusive of anesthesia, OR fees and surgeons fees can range from $10 to $18,000 or  more in NY.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and neck procedure

It is hard to say without an exam but you may be just fine with some neck liposuction and a rhinoplasty. Best to be seen in person.  Good luck!

Prices

There is no list price for surgery - each doctor is different and there are different charges depending on how much needs to be done. You need an in person consultation to know what is the correct surgery for you and what it will cost. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a cephalic rotation of your tip to turn up your tip slightly and a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  A chin implant and neck liposuction can be done at the same time to improve your neck contour.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty Professional Fees Vary

Rhinoplasty professional fees and related services from anesthesia and operating room expenses vary by region and each individual physician, depending on their experience, reputation and expertise. RealSelf lists a range of costs related to posted reviews, blogs and treatments for rhinoplasty on average from $ 5000 to $15,000 or more depend on factors discussed. Focus on consulting with the best possible physician who may help you evaluate your nose for the potential benefits of rhinoplasty. To help you with affordability, I would suggest you consider rhinoplasty changes only and save the additional expenses of addressing your neck/chin until another time. A natural, well performed rhinoplasty for you now will likely make you very happy with your youthful, attractive features. Best wishes. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon