Is it possible to get my nose tip and lips to look like hers? (photos)

Is it possible to get my nose tip and lip shape to look like this girl and if so- what procedures exactly would need to be done? I'm looking to get whatever surgery necessary before the end of September to make this happen.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.Kind regards

Rhinoplasty outcomes

Thank you for the photos that you have provided.  Rhinoplasty will address the areas of your nose that you are concerned with the appearance.  Duplicating the nose that someone else has can be tricky and what I would look for in your rhinoplasty result is how can you achieve the best appearing nose that your nose will permit.  Cartilage and skin thickness and the strength of your cartilages are factors that can effect the ultimate outcome of the appearance of your nose and everyone is slightly different.  Having said that, you can certainly have your nasal tip more defined and narrow as well as having modifications of the nasal bridge that I feel can address some of the concerns you have with the appearance of your nose.  I would be happy to discuss this with you in consultation.

Philip S. Schoenfeld, MD, FACS
Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Tip Plasty & Alar Base Reduction

Thanks for your photos and question. Based on the photos a tip plasty and alar base reduction will give you the desired result but of course it will not be exactly the same but very similar to your wish pictures. Please consult with a certified plastic surgeon.

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Goal

While it's not possible to give you exactly the same nose as someone else, it is possible to incorporate the same aesthetic themes to your nose.  It is possible to reduce the size of alar base and increase the height, projection and definition of your nose to be similar to the photos you have posted, while still being in harmony with your facial features and remaining feminine.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from decreasing the width of your alar base.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty candidate

It is possible to narrow the bulbous tip with a rhinoplasty procedure. The bridge line is narrowed with osteotomiews, while the tip is narrowed with suture techniques  and a conservative cartilage removal. Wide nostrils are narrowed within a  alar-plasty. Digital computer imaging on your nose would be helpful to understand what can be accomplished with your present nasal anatomy.

Tip Refinement

I believe pictures, such as the ones you present are helpful in having a dialogue with a patient considering Rhinoplasty. It helps me to understand that individual's idea of what constitutes an attractive nose. If we are in agreement then it serves as a map, guiding us in the direction we wish to go. However, each person is unique and so no surgeon would guarantee a particular result - only try to get as close as is possible to what the patient is hoping to achieve. Most patients are reasonable and understand this, and therefore are happy with the overall improvement. Seeing and working with an experienced plastic surgeon will help you become better educated about what can and cannot be accomplished. Based upon your photos I believe you can refine your nose much more to your liking.  Best of luck    Dr Harrell

Rhinoplasty and Lip reshaping

Thank you for your question and your photographs. It is always possible to reshape the nose in a procedure called rhinoplasty and it is possible to reshape the lips with either surgical incisions and or filler.   However, it is impossible to make someone look like someone else.  I want to be honest and I am sorry if this disappoints you and you need to know the truth.  You cannot look like the photograph which you posted. There are certain improvements which can be made and your nose and lips can be refined.  Best wishes in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend a rhinoplasty that would narrow your bridge as well as your ala, refine your tip and possibly add some bridge projection.  

Nose and Lips

While you could get closer to your goals, it is not likely you would fully reach them. You would need to decide if that is "worth it" to you before deciding to proceed.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD