Is it possible for my nose to look like this?

My nose is short and kind of bulbous, I was wondering if it is possible or even close to possible to looking like any of these noses, if yes, which would be the most possible?

Realistic expectations after rhinoplasty

There are limitations with the thickness of your skin at the tip of your nose. Realistically, you would be able to get some definition of the tip of your noseĀ and the last two photos are more possible results. However, your nose bridge is also flatter and you would need augmentation of the nasal bridge.

RHINOPLASTY CANDIDATE

Dear luckyladybug, During a consultation the surgeon can show you proposed surgical results with digital imaging that will take into consideration your nasal anatomy and skin thickness. Once this is performed you will have a good idea of what changes rhinoplasty surgery can accomplish for you. To see examples of the imaging process see the video above and the link below for before and after photographs. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Rhinoplasty procedure

It's important to have realistic expectations upon what can be accomplished with your own nasal anatomy. Digital computer imaging performed on your nose would be helpful to understand what can be accomplished with the procedure. It is possible to shave down dorsal hump, narrow the bridge and narrow the tip, however thick skin especially in the tip of the nose will be a significant impediment to seeing a very refined result