I am 23. And my breasts aren't increasing. They are not even A cup. My weight is 115 pounds. What should I do?

I've ample of fat on my hips nd belly but negligible around breast. My facial skin is super oily even in winters. Nd i've got thick hair on my chin area nd around naval. Nd from last 6-7 months i am not bleeding properly during my periods. I've hair fall issue. My lips are turning black day by day though i didnt smoke ever. My hands nd feet always remain cold no matter how hot the weather is. Nd they r also dry. Nd i feel sickness or uneasiness whenever i eat some sugary product. Please suggest.

Breast Enlargement

You should consider a breast augmentation. This is the safest, simplest and most effective way to give you what you want. All the best, Dr Steve Merten, Sydney Australia

Thank you for your question.I would recommend having an endocrinology consultation to rule out any hormonal problems. Once that is sorted out you can consider cosmetic procedure like Breast Augmentation and Laser Hair Removal. 
All The Best!!!!!!!!

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Age 23

Thank you for your questions.  I would recommend that you seek an appointment with your primary care physician for general health issues before considering a breast augmentation.  I wish you good luck.

Small breast and multiple symptoms

From your discription it looks like you have polycystic ovarian syndrome. Hormonal imbalance is causing many symptoms. please concact endocrinilogist in your area  and do test and treatment under his guidance before going for any surgery

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon

Multiple symptoms

Based on the information you provided you need to set an appointment with your primary care doctor for a full evaluation.  Be prepared that some tests, such as blood work may be ordered to help determine the cause of your symptoms.  Best wishes.

Camille Cash, MD

You should see your primary care physician for a full assessment to determine why you are experiencing these symptoms. Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

See physician about evaluation for polycystic ovary syndrome.

The symptoms you list are sometimes common with a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome. You can discuss this with your physician.

What should I do?

Thank you for your question. I can tell you are very concerned. The first place to start is with a thorough examination by your primary care or internal medicine physician. Blood work should be obtained to test hormone levels etc. Do not have any surgery prior to a complete evaluation.Best wishes, and Good Luck,
Dr. Morrissey

A bigger issue

It sounds as though there are other issues that need to be addressed first prior to contemplating breast augmentation surgery. I strongly suggest seeing your primary care doctor first to be evaluated for your symptoms.
Best wishes,Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Doctor's Appointment

Thank you for your question. I recommend that you book an appointment with a primary care physician for a full health assessment in order to investigate the reasons for these physical changes you've noted.
All the best