I am Sayeed Ali from Hyderabad. I have a lot of pimples on face. What should I do? Tell me clearly

Options for acne on pakistani skin

Start with Melapads daily, followed by Ematrix RF and light chemical peels to help reduce acne formation and scarring. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. Acne treatments depend on the type of acne and skin type you have. In my experience, a combination therapy of oral antibiotics and topical medications are effective in treating inflammatory lesions (red pimples), and comedones (whiteheads and blackheads). There are other treatment options including Accutane, chemical peels, facials, light therapy, etc. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have you skin evaluated and to develop a treatment that best suits your skin. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD