Is one syringe of Juvederm enough to fill my lips.I want them as full as possible I have very small lips. Any suggestion?(photo)

Juvederm in Lips

This is a great question.  You have a very nice natural shape to your lips.  We typically start with one syringe of Juvederm injected into the upper and lower lips.  If at the time of injection, you are not satisfied and desire larger lips, we can inject another syringe of Juvederm.  Of if you are not sure, we typically have you return to the office in 2 weeks once the filler has settled.  Then at the 2 week mark we can reassess your lips and inject another syringe of Juvederm at that time or whenever you are ready. Best of luck!  

Livingston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lip Filler

Thank you for your question. I typically recommend for my patients to start conservatively with one syringe of filler for lip augmentation. It is always possible to add more filler down the line if you desire additional volume.

Dr. Daniel Ritacca

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

How much Juvederm for my lips?

Hi Mybody, I typically start with one syringe for the lips. I then follow up in 1-2 weeks. If the patient would like more volume I will add more. I find, especially with the lips, it's better to start conservative and add if needed than the other way around.

Todd C. Miller, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm Injections for the Lips NYC

You have a very nice sized lips.  I would definitely start with one syringe of Juvederm and assess the results.  If you need more filler after a week I would have more Juvederm injected.  Best, Dr. Green

Is one syringe of Juvederm enough for your lips?

Thanks for the question. One syringe of Juvederm is a great starting point to enhance your lips. You can always add more if you want a fuller appearance. It is always best to under-correct when uncertain of how a patient will feel about the results.
Good luck,

Your lips

It's best to start with one syringe and add a second if necessary (desired).  For most people, one to two syringes is adequate to give them beautiful, full lips.  If the product is injected proportionally into to the proper "units" of the upper and lower lips, 2+ syringes can still look very natural.

Tim Neavin, MD

One syringe of Juvederm enough to fill my lips.I want them as full as possible I have very small lips.

Hi, i have performed Lip Augmentation, for 30 years, using dermal fillers or various lip implants.  From the photos your lips are a bit small.  During the lip augmentation, you can see if the lips are large enough after using 1 syringe of Juvederm and if not, always add another.  When having Lip Augmentations, it's important to follow the proper aesthetics and proportions, of the lips, as outlined in my book on face and body beauty.

Hope this helps.

Juvederm and Small Lips

It is always recommended to start with just one syringe of any kind of filler. Most lip fillers have a tendency to swell some too. You can always add a second syringe if you want too. It is best to wait about 2 weeks before adding to it to make sure everything has settled from the first one.

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Is one syringe of Juvederm enough to fill my lips.I want them as full as possible I have very small lips. Any suggestion?

Based on your picture, I would start with 1 syringe, then add another a few weeks later if needed once the swelling goes down.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Thank you for your question and photograph.  I think you are starting from a very good shape and size of lips for an augmentation and I would recommend a single syringe for both your bottom and top lip.  If after this treatment you still want your lips to be fuller, you can always add more Juvederm until your desired look is obtained.