Disappointed with results. Any suggestions? (photos)

Got fillers all over mouth 5 days ago cant see great difference only slightly will it get better over the next week? Also got Botox to forehead 2 weeks ago can see results but hasn't taken lines at bridge of nose away so she added little filler 5 days ago no difference still lines round mouth n bridge of nose

Unhappy with filler and botox

I would love to see a before picture. It is hard to make an informed decision. To me if you still have lines that you are not happy with it may take more fillers/Botox and possibly some laser treatments. I would give it the full two weeks and see your injector to make sure you are both on the same page with what you are wanting for your outcome to be. 

Eugene Plastic Surgeon

Disappointed with Results from Fillers NYC

It would be very helpful if you post before photos as well to compare.  Unfortunately some of the lines that you have may require more fillers and laser treatments to correct and give you the results that you would be happy with. Best, Dr. Green

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

If you are unhappy with your fillers/botox please see an expert for a full facial sculpting assessment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fillers

Fillers can be added for further correction. Sometimes fillers can't do it all, and surgical procedures may be necessary.

Thank you for your question and photograph.  If you have pre-procedure pictures they would be useful to notice any changes that have taken place since your treatment.  Oftentimes results are subtle and additional filler incrementally placed will help steadily achieve your desired goals.  Any wrinkles that were set-in at the time of treatment will likely require several rounds of botox and filler to achieve optimum results.  Hope this helps. 

Fillers and Toxins can ONLY do so much.  Especially as seen in your posted photo. You need facial surgical options in my over the internet opinion.

Results with Botox and Fillers...

Thank you for your question.  If you are unhappy with your results please follow up with a board certified Dermatologist/PS for a second opinion.  Botox works well for dynamic lines, for etched lines like yourself it can take many treatments with Botox over time to see results.  Typically a combination of Botox/Filler with laser resurfacing or microneedling with or without RF will yield the best results.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Consider laser resurfacing, micronnedling with PRP as adjunctive procedures ...

I would consider laser resurfacing for the etched wrinkles on the forehead as well as around the eyes as well as microneedling with PRP for the above areas as well as the upper lip. 

Skin tightening with noninvasive techniques or seeking a plastic surgeon for a face lift should also be considered.

Best
Dr H Karamanoukian
#RealSelf100 Member

Juvederm - disappointed with result

Thank you for asking about your Botox and Juvederm.

• Without before photos, one can't comment on your result.
  • Botox will usually improve expression lines - but deep lines such as yours usually need Botox regularly for at least a year for the lines to begin to go away.
  • If you weren't treated by a Board Certified Plastic, Facial Plastic or Dermatology specialist, you might consider seeing one in the future.
  • My concern is that filler around the nose tend to be less effective and more risky.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes