Hello, is tingling in lower back and stomach normal with most BBL patients after one week? (photos)

I'm experiencing a tingling sensation in my lower back and stomach region. I am sure these are the few areas my Surgeon performed lipo. While everything is still a little sore, I am laying on my stomach right now with no garment. I worry if this has something to do with it? I feel a tingly bubble sensation. It doesn't hurt because I am still numb but I just want to make sure it is normal. Thanks!

Liposuction sensations

Thanks for the question.
What you are feeling is totally normal.  As the nerves heal, you get wierd tingly or burning/pulling or itching sensations.  The bubbly feeling is a combination of water and air which goes away over time.
Best of luck.
Dr. T

After Liposuction

It is very normal to feel tingling sensation in areas of liposuction. If you have additional concerns, I recommend you contract your surgeon for further guidance.

BBL and tingling

At only one week out, your nerve endings are still inflamed, and may need several weeks to months to fully heal.  My guess is that the numbness and tingling will subside significantly over the next few weeks.  However, any time one has a concern, he or she should speak with their plastic surgeon for the best advice.
Best of luck! Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Sensory issue

The tingling feeling you are experiencing is often related to the initial surgery and maybe to the swelling as well. It often gets better with time. Best of luck.

Sensation after liposuction

Thank you for your question.After liposuction, you will experience many different sensations. It can feel numbness, tingling, burning which are all normal. Over the next couple weeks, these sensations will come and go. The sensation will get back to normal as the swelling goes down. Stay patient. Good luck.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon