Will a BBL mess up if I have kids after? (Photo)

my last post i was 50 lbs lighter so im about to hop on board with the bbl as well as breast lift i think i need a tummy tuck if lipo doesnt remove all my fat if so will my stomach mess up after kids im only 21 but i need this surgery im uncomfortable in this body but i know i want more kids ( i have one currently)

Best procedures for you, some advice:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, I recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards 

should wait AFTER pregnancy to perform any of the procedure.Its difficult to predict your results after pregnancy due to your body will change. But keep in mind you can't do a breast lift with bbl.  You can't apply pressure to the front when you do a breast lift and when you do a bbl you can't sit down for 2 weeks. It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Should I have a BBL and Breast Lift before Pregnancy?

Pregnancy changes the body in significant ways and it is always best to have cosmetic surgery of the body AFTER you have completed your family. 
Liposuction done in an outpatient same day surgery is limited to the removal of about 10 pounds. As such it is not a cure for obesity. Although greater amounts of fat may be removed they require intravenous and aggressive fluid supplementation and a longer recovery. In summary, if your goal is a larger more obvious buttock which may expand and sag with future weight gain and pregnancy, then a BBL may be the answer for you. However, if the goal is a kickass size 10-12 hourglass figure I would advise you to drop your BMI to below 30 as as close to 26 as possible by diet and exercise. Then you have completed your family, I would meet with an experienced board certified Plastic surgeon who could help you achieve your dream figure. 
Dr. Peter A. Aldea
Memphis, TN

BBL before pregnancy?

Thank you for your question. If your get pregnant after having a BBL your results could suffer with your change in weight.  We recommend patients to keep their normal weight and body form prior to surgery, and then we are working from a stable situation to create the changes we are working for. If you´re considering a tummy tuck procedure i recommend you wait till yooure done having children. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Surgery Before Family

It is difficult to predict how your results after liposuction/BBL will be after a future pregnancy. I understand you are anxious to proceed but if you are planning to have more children, it is better to wait for these elective procedures. As you state, after a future pregnancy, you may be a better candidate for a tummy tuck as opposed to just liposuction. Either way, I recommend you have a formal consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

BBl and future pregnanacy

Your body may undergo some changes after pregnancy which can be difficult to predict.  I would not do a tummy tuck in most cases until after the patient completes pregnancy. 

Tummy tuck and BBL

One should always wait until after childbirth to have any form of a tummy tuck.  Pregnancy will stretch out not only this skin but the muscles as well, and potentially reverse all of the work done during a tummy tuck.  If you know for sure that you would like to have the child in the next few years, my personal advice would be to wait until after pregnancy to have any body contouring work done.  It may be difficult to be patient enough to wait a few years, but again, the downside and risk is reversing all of the wonderful improvements that you've paid good money for.
Best of luck! Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon